Vetality ProTect™ offers a 2-pack vet quality flea & tick collar for dogs that kills fleas and ticks for up to 12 months. This long-lasting and effective flea & tick collar is also water-proof and will prevent the infestation of fleas in the pet’s environment as well as on the pet. Vitality Protect™ collar is an affordable option for customers looking for a vet quality flea and tick collar that will protect their pets against fleas and ticks all year long.
Vetality Protect Flea and Tick Collar
Vetality Protect™ offers a 2-pack vet quality flea & tick collar for dogs that kills fleas and ticks for up to 12 months. This long-lasting and effective flea & tick collar is also water-proof and will prevent the infestation of fleas in the pet’s environment as well as on the pet. Vitality Protect™ collar is an affordable option for customers looking for a vet quality flea and tick collar that will protect their pets against fleas and ticks all year long.
- Additional information
- Technical Details
- Product Instructions
- Safety Sheet
- Reviews (0)
Fits Necks Up to 26", Fits Necks up to 15"
- EFFECTIVE: Kills fleas and ticks with a time released formula. One collar lasts up to six months. Tin comes with two collars inside for yearlong protection. Kills 98% of ticks within 24 hours of application and will kill existing fleas on your dog and ones that may appear on your dog. This collar is also water-proof.
- VET QUALITY PROTECTION: Contains deltamethrin, the same active ingredient in Scalibor® Flea & Tick Collars for dogs. *
- EFFICIENT: Contains proprietary timed-release technology that optimizes the release of the active ingredient to maximize efficacy while minimizing potential dermal reactions. The active ingredient, deltamethrin, is released into the natural oils of your dog’s skin by friction. Every time your dog moves, a small amount of the active ingredient releases from the surface of the collar into the skin.
- CONTINUOUS PROTECTION: Waterproof. Continues to work even if it gets wet. One size fits all.
- AMERICAN MADE: Proudly made in the USA!
- 2 pack
- For dogs 12 weeks of age and older
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS 12 WEEKS AND OLDER
Do not open until ready to use. Dust forms on collar during storage. Do not get dust in mouth or eyes. Wipe collar with a damp paper towel or disposable cloth prior to applying. Place collar around dog’s neck, adjust for fit, and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that when fastened, will snugly slide over dog’s head. Leave 2 or 3 inches for extra adjustment. Cut off and dispose of excess length. Wash hands after placing collar on dog. Replace collar every 6 months or sooner if needed.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may contact 1-800-775-9416 for emergency medical treatment information.
Dog Flea & Tick